Your cart is currently empty.
Enable cookies to use the shopping cart
A beautiful Natural Color South Sea Pearls, from Indonesia ocean waters.
- Size of Pearls 11-14 mm of diameter
- Pearls from Pinctada Maxima Oyster
- Origin: Indonesia ocean waters
- Natural Silver Color and mixed overtones
- High natural luster and orient
- Pearls of round shape
- Number of pearls in the necklace 32 pcs
- Clasp manufactured in yellow gold 18K
- Hand-knotted necklace of 46 cm long
- Total weight of 104 grams
- The skin of pearls with light marks which normal to South Sea Pearls and affordable price ranges.
- Letter Certificate of Authenticity
- All pictures were taken with natural daylight
- Brand new item with box
- Worldwide shipping with a tracking number and insured.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
South Sea Pearls White Color Round Shape 10-13,80 mm, 18 Karats Gold
South Sea Pearls Necklace, Rare Unique Natural Colors, 11-13.90 mm, 18 Karats Gold
South Sea Pearls Necklace 9-13, Natural Colors, 18 Karats Gold
South Sea Pearls Necklace, 11-14 mm, Round, Natural Color, 18 Karats Gold
South Sea Pearls Necklace 10-13 mm, 18 Karats Gold
South Sea Pearls Necklace 11-15 mm 18 Karats Gold
South Sea Pearl Necklace, 12-14 mm, Round, 18 Karats Gold
South Sea Pearl Necklace, 11-15 mm Round, Natural Pistacho Color, 18 Karats Gold